The KB-Special hair oil is prepared using sesame oil and other hair friendly herbs like brahmi, amla, phalasha etc.
The KB-Special hair oil balances vitiated vata as imbalanced vata or aggravated vata causes hair loss, dandruff, dry hair, premature graying, scalp itching, boils on scalp skin, burning sensation of scalp etc. Massaging scalp with this special oil revitalizes hair and helps in the above mentioned hair conditions.
Regular use of KB-special hair oil increases hair growth and enhances volume of hair and its shine. It strengthens the hair roots, kills lice and prevents formation of dandruff. It heals the boils of scalp caused by infections and prevents hair loss. It also assists in reducing dryness of scalp and conditions hair. This oil is best natural remedy for dry fizzy hair and split ends. Thinning of hair can be brought under control by using this hair oil.
It is specially recommended for diabetic patients who experience hair loss due to diabetes. The herbs like amla, brahmi etc, which are present in this oil, help to nourish the hair follicles, improves blood circulation and stimulate nerve endings of scalp. A good scalp massage with this oil helps to reduce stress and relaxes mind.
How to use: Take 5-10 ml of this oil in a bowl and warm it keeping in hot water. Evenly apply this oil on scalp and also onto the length of hair. Massage scalp with gentle rotating movements of finger tips. Soak a soft turkey towel in hot water and squeeze the excess water. Wrap this towel around head. The steam assists hair oil to reach the roots of hair. After 1 hour wash hair and scalp with gentle herbal shampoo.
• Sesamum Indicum oil (Sesame oil): Sesame oil brings aggravated vata to normal condition. When it is infused with various herbs, it almost cures all diseases. Sesame oil increases hair growth and enhances volume of hair and its shine. It strengthens the hair roots, kills lice and prevents formation of dandruff. It heals the boils of scalp caused by infections and prevents hair loss.
• Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj): Eclipta alba is used with success in Ayurvedic medicine.In India. Eclipta alba also shows good antifungal activity hence removes dandruff and also prevents its formation. The plant shows anti inflammatory properties and hence soothes scalp skin. A mixture of eclipta and coconut oil keeps the hair dark and lustrous.
• Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi): It has a positive effect on the circulatory system. It improves the flow of blood while strengthening the veins and capillaries. Relieves stress and depression, energize flagging mental powers, fight sterility, ward off a nervous breakdown, and improve reflexes. Induces good sleep.
• Amla: Prevents premature graying of hair and makes them strong and free from dandruff.very helpful in diabetic hair loss.
• Sida cordifolia (Bala): Bala normalizes vata and sooths excited nerves. This herb normalizes Vata and pitta. Hence it is used in diseases which are caused due to vitiation of vata and pitta.
• Butea Monosperma (Palash):Has antibacterial properties. Hence help to prevent infections of scalp and itching.
• Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds prevent dandruff, hair loss and scalp infections
• Rosemary: has traditionally been used to promote hair growth and keep the scalp free of any infections