It is going to be summertime soon enough and you are desperate for information on how to make your breasts look bigger in a bathing suit. It’s crucial that you stumble on a good find (and fast!) because you absolutely cannot wear a skimpy attire when your breasts make you look like you are in grade school or worse, kindergarten.
Why are small breasts such a big deal, anyway? True, they are not a gauge that predetermines your success rate in life, but for a lot of women out there, big breasts make them feel exactly like a woman. It’s one of the things that separate them from the male population. You don’t happen to see men with big breasts, after all. Having fuller and firmer breasts makes them more attractive to men and increases their level of confidence. So even though the size of your breasts does not determine your fate in a direct way, it somehow affects your confidence level which is a factor in how you approach life. There are women, too, who purely desire bigger breasts to simply look good in whatever they are wearing, including bikini tops.
Indeed, if you have to wear a skimpy swimsuit, you’d better look good in it. And the fact that you have small breasts should not get into your way. You can make the most out of the situation by learning a few tricks how to make your breasts look bigger in a bathing suit, such as:
1. Choose triangular-shaped bikini tops, preferably a cup or two smaller than your regular bra. You can go for padded bikini tops, too, but see to it that they fit your breasts perfectly.
2. Halter types of bikini tops will push your breasts up, thus making an excellent find when you want to create an impression of bigger breasts.
3. Choose bikini tops in bold colors with wide horizontal lines.
4. Keep away from bandeaus as much as possible. While they do make the chest appear wider, they nonetheless tend to flatten the breasts.
5. If you are not going swimming anyway, create more cleavage using a bronzer and then highlight your breasts by applying gold eye shadow powder on the upper part of the breasts.
6. Don’t slouch, tuck your tummy in, raise your head up and pull your shoulders slightly backwards to enable your chest to move forward.
Following these tips will make your breasts look big, indeed, but remember at the end of the day, you’ll retire to bed still with the same breast size. Since summertime comes every year anyway you might as well work in order to have bigger breasts permanently. This would mean engaging in wall push ups, butterfly press and pec press exercises, and breast massages regularly. You might also consider using breast enhancing creams when you do your breast massage, and take breast enhancing supplements. Choose the organic type, though, so you can be sure you will not be unnecessarily stuffing yourself with chemicals. Better yet, include herbs and whole foods that have estrogenic properties, such as wild yam, fennel, and fenugreek seeds and sprouts. Doing all these will increase your breast size in due time such that when next summer comes, you will no longer have to panic and relearn all the tricks how to make your breasts look bigger in a bathing suit.