If you are looking for the best system to get rid of acne, this is the article that you want to read right now. For your benefit, I urge you to take just 5 minutes to read this article. In this article, you will find the best system to get rid of acne forever in less than 8 weeks.
I don’t know you and you don’t know me, obviously. But we can relate to one thing – we hate acne! I have suffered for a great deal due to the severe acne. I had acne of chronic condition for more than 10 years and I suffered greatly as a result. But I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great simple system to cure acne.
The secret lies in here: Acne is actually caused by multiple factors that occurs mostly internally. Any external treatment is not sustainable and effective in the long run.
Step 1: Your Skin Care Routine
Having a good skin care routine in place is a good way to bring the infection and inflammation under control. While skincare alone is never enough to cure acne completely, it should be able to help accelerate the healing process of your skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser for the purpose of cleansing your face. Harsh cleansers remove the thin layer of protective oil on your skin’s surface. This can irritate your skin and as a result trigger an acne attack.
- Do not wash your face more than 3 times per day. Excessive face cleansing is drying and irritating and may lead to worsened skin complexion.
- Wear a sunblock before going out. Exposure to sun rays can contribute to worsened acne breakout. If your skin can not tolerate with the sunblock, then you can always wear a hat.
- Use tea tree oil, for it’s very effective for mild to moderate acne.
Step 2: Controlling Hormones and Oil Production
One of the major factors which causes acne is hormonal imbalance. When your body produces and releases too many androgens, your oil glands which are located underneath your skin get overstimulated. As a result, they produce excess sebum. This excess sebum then mixes up with the dead skin cells to form a sticky mixture. This sticky mixture almost always block the pores.
Acne starts when your pores get blocked. To cure and prevent acne forever, you should control hormonal imbalance and the amount of oil produced by your oil glands. Here are the tips to help you achieve these:
- Optimize your liver’s health. Take a milk thistle supplement and maintain a low fat diet. Avoid foods that contain chemical substances such as preservatives and colorings.
- Take zinc. Zinc regulates hormone production and improves your immune system to ensure fast recovery from acne.
- Increase the amount of good prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are like managers of the oil glands. Good prostaglandin helps to stop inflammation and clear up your skin.